Ozone Therapy for Animals
Ozone (O3) therapy is extremely safe and has been used for over 100 years for human and animal healing. Initially it was used for its disinfectant properties but was further recognised for its other health benefits, simple application and highly effective and well tolerated by dogs, cats and horses, with no side effects when used correctly. The elevated level of ozone in the tissue improves general health and treats viruses, fungi, bacteria, inflammation, pain and damaged tissue effectively. Ozone is also used successfully for cancer and chronic and degenerative diseases.
There are different ways of administrating ozone into the animal’s body and since ozone helps with the healing of any problem, it can be added to any treatment protocol. Ozone (O3) is a form of oxygen (O2) that contains three oxygen atoms (O3), which break down soon after it is introduced into the body. Ordinary oxygen combines with chemicals, cells and molecules supporting the different healing mechanisms. Ozone can be used to heal or treat many medical conditions that affect our animal companions.
- It is an immune system modulator that promotes a sequence of positive reactions in all animals
- It stimulates cytokine production and reduces the inflammation found in many forms of disease such as tissue trauma, infection, or cancer in dogs and cats
- It acts as an antioxidant by up regulating the cellular antioxidant enzymes that compensates for the damaging oxidative process that occurs in the body of animals
- It improves the general metabolism by enhancing oxygen delivery throughout the body. It also increases glucose utilization at the cellular level and improves protein metabolism in pets
- It is a broad spectrum germicidal and kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa. Thus to this action as an oxidizing agent, there is no microbial resistance to it as it happens to pharmaceutical drugs such as antibiotics.
In general most animal patients experience a surprising feeling of well-being following ozone therapy.
Hi. I am Dr Yael Bali,
a veterinarian certified in several holistic complementary medicine modalities. I studied in Mexico and the USA and am committed to an integrative approach of veterinary medicine. I treat patients from all over the country in my clinic in Zichron Yaacov. If you would like to receive an holistic approach when caring for your beloved pets then please call me or mail me.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment please leave your name, email and message or call me on my mobile 972-52-4268671. I will be glad to see you in my clinic in 9 HaShoeva st, Zichron Ya’acov. (click for Waze)